DISTRIBUTION ASSEMBLY (ACS)
1 NR IP55
TRANSFORMER is a range of distribution assemblies with safety or insulation transformer ideal for the use of electrical appliances in restricted places limited by metal or conductive surfaces. They are fundamental for the safety of the operators if they come into contact with such surfaces through a large part of the body with limited possibility of interrupting this contact. Examples of narrow conductive places may be small metal tanks, inside of metal pipes, damp tunnels, narrow excavations in the ground or pylons.
- Rubber electric cable 2x1,5 mm² H07RN-F (length 1,5 m).
- MCB with operating time complying with D curve diagram.
- Note: the equipment must be kept outside narrow conducting spaces.
- Isolating transformer: electric shielding protection (230/230V).
- Provided with housing mod. SCABOX complete with lifting handle.
- Plug IEC309 16A 2P+E