DISTRIBUTION ASSEMBLY (ACS)
2 NR IP55
TRANSFORMER is a range of distribution assemblies with safety or insulation transformer ideal for the use of electrical appliances in restricted places limited by metal or conductive surfaces. They are fundamental for the safety of the operators if they come into contact with such surfaces through a large part of the body with limited possibility of interrupting this contact. Examples of narrow conductive places may be small metal tanks, inside of metal pipes, damp tunnels, narrow excavations in the ground or pylons.
- Rubber electric cable 2x1,5 mm² H07RN-F (length 1,5 m).
- MCB with operating time complying with D curve diagram.
- Note: the equipment must be kept outside narrow conducting spaces.
- Safety transformer: SELV protection (230/24V and 230/48V).
- Provided with housing mod. SCABOX complete with lifting handle.
- The power supply system is provided with a safety or fully insulated transformer that allows the use of electric equipment even in confined conductive spaces, confined spaces generally delimited by metal or conductive surfaces. Where it is possible for human contact to occur a safety or fully insulated transformer must be used. Examples of confined conductive spaces within the construction / building yard are; metal tanks, metal pipe systems, damp underground channels, excavations and scaffolding.
- Plug IEC309 16A 2P+E